Wednesday, August 29, 2012

NorthCrest Gala

Hi all! I have exciting news! I have been approached about donating items for auction for the NorthCrest Gala. NorthCrest is a local community hospital near me. They have several programs that are free to their patients and the community one of which is CampTAG a grief camp for children who have lost a loved one.

They are having an auction and she says that hand made items usually sell very well, so wanted to see if we would be interested. I am still working on getting more information and will be blogging about it as I get it. So stay tuned in!!

This is what I know about it, they will be auctioning off these items to the highest bidder and the money goes to the NorthCrest Foundation. The auction will go live (online) on October 25th, ideally would like to have the items a couple weeks before to get them on and so people can start looking at what they want. The gala is not until November.

Let me know if any of you are interested in this. Of course if you have your own shops/sell your own stuff we can attach your card and information to it. It will also have donated to/by Knits for Needs and your information--however it is best to put both identifications on there. If you send things please let me know where you would like to donate them if you have a preference.

Any thoughts or ideas let me know! You can email me or respond here! Look forward to hearing from any of you!

Keep the yarn flying,
Michelle

P.S. Still collecting for the Martha O'Bryan center, it is usually cold around here by Halloween, so plan to donate these items to them, maybe mid-October! I'll try to tally a count soon. Anyone need yarn?

No comments:

Post a Comment