Saturday, January 28, 2012

Rock On Knits For Needs

Great news everyone! It looks like someone will be taking over KFN for me so we can continue to grow and donate to people in need. I am very happy about this, as I'm sure you are as well. The only thing that will change for you is where you are sending your items. I will let you know all of the new info soon!

This past week I was able to get a few things delivered:

- 3 cat toys and 1 blanket to the Humane Society
- 11 lap robes to my grandmother's nursing home
- 23 hats, 15 dish cloths to Timothy Lutheran Foodbank which is down the street from me

The great thing about delivering things locally is getting to see the people's reactions. Everyone is so grateful for us and what we do.

We still have some items to ship out, a lot in fact. I had planned on getting them shipped this past week, but didn't get to it. Everything will go out this week and I will post that info soon.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment