Another contest, shall we? I think we'll do this contest similar to the last one, only this time we'll be collecting funds as well. We need to raise about $400 more in order to register as a 501(c)3 (yea!!) and this is exciting news for us all! I can't wait to take this awesome charity to the next level and see it grow even bigger. The bigger we are, the more people we can clothe with warm goodies knit/crocheted from the heart, and that it what we are all about here at Knits For Needs.
So, here are the contest details:
1) If you donate a knit/crocheted item to KFN, you will get an entry into a drawing for prizes. For every 5 items, you'll get one more entry. ie: if you donate 22 items, you'll get 5 entries.. 1 for the first item, 1 more for each multiple of 5 more. (Does this make sense? :))
2) For every $5 you donate, you'll get one entry into the drawing.
3) For every tweet about @knitsforneeds 's contest, you get one more entry (please use hashtag #charityknittingcontest, post a link to this blog post, and address @knitsforneeds so I see the tweet).
4) Write about Knits For Needs and our contest on your blog and you'll get 5 entries. Make sure I see the post.
5) Contest runs from February 1, 2011 - April 1, 2011.
I am drumming up some prizes.. more info to come. If you can donate a prize for our contest, PLEASE do! Keep it with you (do not mail it in), email me that you can donate, and I'll let you know the winner when the contest is over.
HAVE FUN! And remember, this is ALL about helping other through our work. 100% of all items donated go to people in need, and 100% of all monetary donations will go to registration of our charity and will be used for shipping costs.
Thanks in advance to all who participate!!! Game on!!
Knits For Needs
PO Box 551
Woodstock, GA 30188