Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Flooding Strikes Woodstock

UPDATE: The PO Box is fine now!! It looks like they did not sustain much damage, which is hard to believe considering all the flooding. So.. safe to send items now. Send 'em on in!


I'm sure you all have heard about all of the flooding here in Atlanta. I'm in Woodstock and we were hit hard with tons of rain. Many places we frequent are under water, including our PO Box!! The post office is across the street just to the left of this picture to the left, which is right in the same area as the pic below.

Please do not send anything for the next few days... I'll let you know when everything is in working order.
This is a picture of a gas station that is not even a mile from my house.. just down the street!
My home and family are perfectly safe. We are up high and did not experience any flooding.. just tons and tons of rain and erosion.
I'll keep you posted about the PO Box.

No comments:

Post a Comment