Monday, June 29, 2009

Collection for Charity Still Growing

MANY thanks to Jacqueline and Terri, who sent in a combined donation of 33 knit and crocheted items!!

Ok folks, I just counted our items and so far we have donated/collected 153 items so far this year!! Our goal is to get to 400 by the end of the year. Keep knitting and crocheting and sending in your things, and keep up with us on the blog or other venues so you know where these items are headed to when we start deliveries again in September. On to 400!!

If you are knitting or crocheting prayer squares, I'd like to send in a shipment to them soon, so send those in asap! I'd like to send in our first donation of prayer squares in a couple weeks, maybe 3.

Thank you all supporters, followers, and contributors!!! Without you, Knits For Needs would just be me, and I can't knit that fast :)

No comments:

Post a Comment